- Exclusive networking with C-level executives from the European re/insurance world: With 2 days of data and analysis specific to Europe; you’ll hear from CEOs based in the region, collaborate, and problem-solve. Don’t miss this crucial networking focus in the run up to mid-year renewals and understand the expectations for the next quarter and the year head.
- An agenda covering the biggest challenges in re/insurance: Thoroughly researched with the industry’s most senior players, the comprehensive agenda presents a wide range of issues concerning the marketplace, delivered by the best minds of the re/insurance and risk sectors
- Representation from across the ecosystem: With 175+ attendees including re/insurers, brokers, MGAs, industry bodies, business and solution providers, we bring together the entire re/insurance ecosystem for a productive discussion and fruitful networking
- Be more productive in an intimate setting: This isn’t Monte Carlo or Baden-Baden. Re/insurance Outlook Europe is an intimate setting for very senior executives, to share ideas and reinforce relationships during our ample networking time
- The perfect place, perfect timing: Positioned at the epicentre of Europe’s largest reinsurance hub (Zurich) and acknowledging restrictions on business travel, you’ll benefit from a regionally focused event, uniting the crème de la crème of the reinsurance world. Being held in June, you’ll gauge the industry’s appetite for risk, before heading into the critical renewals negotiations. Be part of the discussion and secure your place today.
Re/insurance Outlook Europe 2023
June 19–20, Zurich
Maintain profitability in a volatile world
Combat escalating economic, geopolitical and climate risks that are threatening society
2 Days of
Uniting leading figures in Re/insurance to discuss growth and profitability
Against a backdrop of one of the toughest year-end renewals the industry has seen in decades, this conference will examine the structural changes taking place in the European markets as a result of a plethora of forces ranging from inflation to climate change to consolidation.
We will look at the dynamic between re/insurers and buyers and whether the key changes being sought in contracts, including higher retentions and a focus on single-peril coverages, came to pass, or whether a compromise was reached.
Whatever the outcome, longer-term forces such as higher expected losses, climate change and changes to the retrocessional market mean a longer-term evolution for the market.
At Intelligent Insurer’s Re/insurance Outlook Europe Conference (June 19–20, Zurich), insurers, reinsurers, brokers and other capital providers will debate not just what happened in the last renewal but what further changes they now anticipate.
Core themes addressing the top challenges for Re/insurers in 2023
5 reasons to attend this unique Re/insurance event
Learn from the highest echelons of the Re/insurance community
Not ready to register yet? Sign up to stay up-to-date with the latest conference developments.
<div style="text-align: center; font-size:22px"> Form submitted. Thank you! </div>
Network with the leading minds in Re/insurance in an intimate setting
This two-day event in Zurich will attract 175+ attendees, mainly from insurers, re/insurers, brokers and the ILS sector:
How can you get involved?
If you are interested in speaking, sponsoring or attending please contact Wyn Jenkins using the contact details below.
+44 (0)203 301 8214
+44 (0)7715 770 468
Re/insurance Outlook Europe conference 2023 is organised by Newton Media
21-23 Elmfield Road
Phone: +44 (0) 203 301 8200